Windsurfing Taster Session - Near Liskeard
Siblyback Lake is a fantastic windsurfing Venue. Come and learn the basics on one of the fun two hour taster sessions. Sessions cover how to get on the board, get into the sailing position and how to turn the board around in this first session. Brilliant fun for all the family to enjoy whilst learning something new. Session normally 10am start.
• Be able to swim 25 meters.
• Please note that in the event of adverse weather conditions, it may be necessary to postpone or cancel a session.
• For children aged 8years upwards
• Parents do not need to supervise
• Min 3 and max 8 in group
What to Bring:
• Swim Wear
• Shoes that can get wet
• Sun cream
• Warm Clothing
• Wetsuit – you can bring your own if you prefer
• Buoyancy aid
• Changing Facilities and Showers
• Café serving (to include) tea, coffee, beverages, ice creams, cakes and sandwiches.
• Round Lake Walk – approx. 3 ½ miles – allow aprox. 1 hour.0
Siblyback Lake, Liskeard
|26 miles from Newquay||30 miles from Padstow||18 miles from Bodmin||57 miles from St Ives|
Just add quantity to cart, and we will contact you with all other informtion you need to know. Price per person.
Please use the box below to add this product to your cart. Or call us on 01637 861700 if you need help with your booking.